Clinical Evidence for Market Access & Value Creation
One JJMI has taken up leadership to develop & propagate a systematic implementation of evidence-based approach and initiate focus on the scientific basis of decision-making in healthcare. This comes at an opportune time with changing payer landscape. At JJMI, we believe in achieving clinical evidence for market access and value creation by providing superior patient outcome related to medical devices. To meet this objective, we at one JJMI MACOS (Medical Affairs, Clinical Operation & Device Safety) team is involved in diverse activities. This is made possible by working closely with surgeons and institution to help them generate their patient outcome data for better therapy management and superior outcomes.
- Indian Evidence Generation by “Real World Evidence” strategy across focus procedures/disease area such as:
- Metabolic Surgery
- Self-Monitoring of Blood Glucose in Diabetes management
- Surgical Site Infection control
- Bleeding Management
- Arthroplasty of Joint Reconstruction
- JJMI ensures “Safe Product Launch” by promoting scientific and medical excellence throughout the product lifecycle. This is accomplished by:
- Conducting clinical trials that meet the highest scientific and ethical standards.
- Provide easy to understand information on products to ensure proper use
- Educates consumers and patients on the safe use of its products
- Enhanced, patient-focused, robust public policy
- Scientific collaboration with Surgeons from both Private and Government space for Conferences, Publication, and Advisory Board are few other initiatives undertaken to contribute to market need for evidence. Investigator Initiated studies are also supported by the organization to gain product and procedure insights.